Fork Painting is such a fun – and clever – Kids Art Painting technique!
It allows for different textures and lines and creates something far different than a paintbrush!
Definitely worth giving it a try!
Fireworks are great when Painted with a Fork!
- Patriotic Fireworks can be fun to make for the 4th July // Crafty Morning
- Sun Finger painting with Q tips and forks // Preschool Crafts for Kids
- Star Burst Craft // I Heart Crafty Things
- Red – Blue & White 4th July Fireworks // Toddler at Play
- Colorful fork fireworks – for any occasion // Aussie Childcare Network
- Simple Sun Painting // Active Littles
- Caste Firework Painting // Pixie Dust Savings
- Glittery Fireworks // Everyday Chaos and Calm
Fork Flowers – Beautiful!
5. A great flower craft – even one toddlers can enjoy from Room to Grow.
6. Kids Play Box created these Spring Tulips – they look like the real thing!
7. Make a wish and Paint these Dandelions from Raising Little Superheros.
8. Sunflowers!! This Simple Fork Print Sunflower Craft from Crafty Morning looks awesome! We love Sunflowers!
9. Painting Daffodils with a fork is an easy spring craft – just like these from Healthy Mama Info.
Flowers we can do, but what about trees?
10. Absolutely – especially if they are Truffula Trees – source Pinterest.
11. A Blooming Cactus – forks make great prickles!! Preschool Playbook will show you how!
12. Fork Painting also creates a very impressive Christmas Tree – House of Baby Piranha
13. Great Christmas Tree – Great Christmas Wreath – by House of Baby Piranha
Process Art is a good way to let children just be – just paint – experiment and allow things to happen on their own, without any real objective – other than TO DO!
These 3 process art painting ideas use forks to mix paint, scrape texture, blend colors and more! Be sure to follow the links for the paint recipes and instructions…
14. Fork Scrape Painting by The Imagination Tree
15. Textured Painting from Laugh Paint Create
16. Shaving Cream Painting by In Lieu of Preschool
Animal Craft is ALWAYS fun – and these ideas are not only cute – but they are painted without paintbrushes in sight!!
17. Scaredy-Cat Splat by Art Rocks!
18. Footprint and Fork Lion Painting by Emma Owl
19. Cup Caterpillar with Fork Grass – from Teach Preschool
20. Spring Chick Craft by Crafty Morning.
21. Beautiful Peacock – source Pinterest.
22. Hedgehogs are the cutest things ever! This hedgehog fork painting is very clever – and cute of course!! Free hedgehog template included! Thanks miniminiyiz.