Here are more than 30 wonderful ideas to do, to play, and to enjoy!
These ideas are on the quiet side but if you are looking to get rid of some of that build up cabin fever energy then here is a list of Energy Busters for inside!
Hama Beads or Pearler/Melty Beads are a great way to keep busy for hours, and the best part about many Hama Bead ideas is that they become the best gifts!
- Rainbow Key Chain
- Summer Watermelon Coasters
- Fish Key Chain
- Get ahead for Christmas with these lovely Hama Bead Christmas Cards
- Baking Bread with kids is easier than you think! Try it! Tastes pretty awesome too!! Have a look at these Top Tips for cooking and baking with kids.
Busy Bags and invitations to play are great indoor activities:
- Racing Car busy bag perfect idea for anywhere!
- Dinosaur pretend play. We set this up outside but any space is a dino home!
Play Dough is always a winner! Here is the link to The Best Play Dough Recipe out there!
You can easily set up different play dough activities that are themed and play dough becomes more than just something that gets squashed and rolled and stretched!
- Play dough spice printing with this wonderful apple pie play dough
- Valentines or Christmas themed invitations to play – you can create any seasonal theme!
- Stick Man play dough & book fun
- Sensory table with play dough and pasta
- Autumn-themed sensory table with play dough and more!
- Making monsters with play dough
- Cooking with play dough sensory play
- Straw Architecture. It is amazing what you can make with simple straws!
- Make yourself an awesome pinch pot! It is easy and all you need is a little air dry clay which you can buy anywhere – here on Amazon or salt dough – here is an easy recipe.
- Pom poms make the best entertainment! Try this pom pom bin fine motor play idea
- Make your own salt dough beads or these wonderful air dry clay leaf bowls.
- Postman Pat. Great game with a box and a few lids!
- 2 ingredient Magic Sand or this Magic Sand for Babies allows for plenty sensory fun!
- Add some fun to bath time with these great ideas! Here is an easy recipe to make your own bath paint or this bath paint for sensitive skin.
Here are 20 High Chair Activities for Baby and Toddler. The perfect list of ideas to keep your little one entertained in their high chair!
Would rather be painting? Here are 200 painting ideas for kids that we put together during our paint-a-thon!