We love beautiful flower craft ideas! We like happy things and flowers do make us smile!
We often use flower art for cards and gifts – especially where grannies and teachers are involved!
What is my child learning?
- Flowers are part of nature, they are everywhere you look. Incorporate flowers into your walks and drives.
- The best learning happens in a conversation;
- Can you spot any flowers?
- What colors are these flowers?
- Look for flowers that grow on a tree or flowers that grow on a plant…
- Let’s count the flowers on this plant…
- How many petals are on this flower?
- Start to name the flowers by their names. Can you find the roses?
- Name the parts of the flower…
- Look for patterns in the petals and leaves…
- Most of all, enjoy your time together!
Here are some of our favorite beautiful flower craft ideas:
- Sunflower print with cardboard tube rolls
- Corrugated cardboard flower printing – the perfect recycling art activity!
- Cardboard tube flower stamps – make an assortment of blooms
- Lavender flower papercraft
- Paper flower art – great for practicing scissor skills
- Kandinsky inspired concentric circle flowers
- Painting flowers with Okra – super beautiful!
- Easy rainbow roses
- Magic flower birthday party treat idea – great for a take-home thank you!
- Beautifully painted pinecone flowers
- Flower art with nature – flower collages and printing
- Cork printed button flowers
- Footprint flower keepsake – perfect for Mom or Granny!
- DIY flower stamps
- Make your own Hawaiian Lei
- Bubble painted Hydrangeas
Paper Plate Flower from Toddler Approved: I love this idea because sometimes the most simple things are the best! Head over for the full list of materials needed!
Magical water blossoms that actually open in water – check out the video in this link // Babble Dabble Do
Pulled string painting. This is like a little bit of magic! // One Little Project
- Fingerprinted snapdragon flowers // Busy Mommy Media
- Curled paper spring flowers // A Few Shortcuts
- Fingerprinted flower bouquet // Our Kids Things
- Paper plate flower garden // Our Kids Things
- Egg carton flower wreath // Our Beautifully Messy House
- Egg carton flowers // Easy Peasy & Fun
- Popsicle stick flower craft for kids // The Resourceful Mama
- Flower stamp art // Toddler at Play
- String art flower card // Hello Wonderful
- Bobble butterflies and flowers // Arty Craft Kids