Time to celebrate all the Moms in our lives! Moms love handmade gifts and cards so I have put together some of our favorites!
Mother’s Day Gift Card Ideas
Handmade Mother’s Day cards are the best!
- Paper lavender flower card idea
- Warm and cool heart watercolor card painting // The purposeful nest
- Handprint Cactus Mother’s Day Card // Simple Everyday Mom
- Footprint butterfly gift card – made with love and tickly feet!
- Love you to pieces suncatcher card // Learning and Exploring Through Play
- Heart flower card // Powerful Mothering
- Mom, you are purrfect // Non Toy Gifts
- 3D Mother’s Day gift cards // Projects with Kids
- Bright and cheerful flower cards // I Heart Crafty Things
- Heart Sunburst Paintings // ArtBar
Easy make it yourself for Mom gift ideas:
Moms around the world love everything and anything hand made!
- Hama beads make some wonderful gifts like these rainbow key chains and these fish keyrings.
- Yarn wrapped heart bookmarks // Red Ted Art
- Easy pot painting idea for kids // Edventures with Kids
- Stick wrapped flower pots // Growing Family
- Mom’s secret stash! Treat box for Mom // East Coast Mommy
- Salt heart crystals – science and gift making in 1 // Go Science Kids
- Footprint flower keepsake – the perfect special gift!
- Pinch pot made with air dry clay or salt dough! These little pots make the most wonderful little jewelry keepers or a vase.
- Leaf bowls made with air dry clay and real leaves! Spectacular results!
- You can use this easy – no-wax – batik method to make a tablecloth. No fabric dye needed!
- Fingerprint flower pot DIY // Messy Little Monster
- Lemon and lime bath salts – for mom to relax!
- Salt dough tea lights easy DiY
- Rainbow walked apron – you will need a plain apron and fabric paint for this.
- Frosted glass Mason Jar // Happy Hooligans
- Watermelon coasters, the perfect addition to summer!
- Wooden spoon puppet – a great gift for the kitchen!
- Flower thumbprint planter // 5 Minutes for Mom
- Shrinky Dink Keychain // The Best Ideas for kids
- Thumbprint heart glass magnets // Rhythms of Play
Mom’s Love Flowers!
Mothers love flowers, especially those hand-picked with love!! These flower cards are easy to make and absolutely beautiful!
Flower pictures, flower gifts, flower anything…
- Easy painted flowers – made with cardboard tube stamps. These flower stamps make the most lovely blooms!
- Paper flower art idea – This is a wonderfully pretty activity – relatively mess-free – no painting involved!
- Easy to make roses – using a celery stamp. This is one of those ideas that you hear yourself saying “WOW” out loud!!
- Kandinsky inspired flowers, I love the way the colored circles interact with each other! The kids loved cutting and sticking and the result was a fantastic little piece of art!
- Here is a whole collection of recycled flower crafts – lots of good – easy – gift ideas here!
- Hyper colorful painted paper flowers // Pink Stripey Socks
- Recycled flower stamp painting // Hello Moonpie
- Easy folded paper flower craft // Kids Craft Room
- These painted pine cone flowers made a wonderful bunch!
- Button and cork printed flowers