Are you looking for something to feed the kids in-between that is healthy and super easy to make? This Frozen Blueberry & Pistachio Yoghurt Bark is just that and it is honestly so easy to make!
You can choose ingredients to scatter on top… We have made this before with dried fruit and nuts. Yoghurt is a great go-to snack, and if you can keep to the natural no-sugar options, it is a protein
If yoghurt bark is not your thing, these fruit and yoghurt popsicles
Ingredients to make Blueberry & Pistachio Yoghurt Bark
- Blueberries & Pistachio
- Honey – or any sugar/sugar substitute you prefer. We used natural yoghurt that can be a bit tart if left plain. If your yoghurt choice has more sugar or sweetener then this is not necessary!
- Yoghurt – Natural Greek Yoghurt, we prefer the 10% fat version. Interesting fact: the less fat yoghurts tend to contain more sugar!
- Wax Kitchen Paper / Baking Paper
- Baking Sheet / Tray / board / flat plate
Blueberry & Pistachio Yoghurt Bark Method:
- Add about a cup of yoghurt to a bowl and add the honey – or sweeter if you are doing so – honey and sweetener to taste.
- We used about a tablespoon of honey to a cup of yoghurt.
- Cover a board or baking sheet with wax (baking) paper.
- Put the yoghurt onto the sheet of wax paper and with a spatula spread out a thinnish layer
- Add your choice of toppings! We used blueberries and pistachios on this one, dried fruit and nuts here… or even a Disney Themed one here…
- Put into the freezer overnight.
- Once frozen break into a few chunks and store in a Tupperware or ziplock bag in the freezer until eating time!