This cardboard tube snowman is just the cutest! This guy is the perfect craft for winter!
There are a few bits and pieces to assemble here, but it is all pretty clean fun and easy!
Winter crafts are perfect activities for those inside cold and rainy days! If it’s snowing then you get to make the real thing!!
Supplies needed to make a cardboard tube snowman;
*There are affiliate links in this article which means, at no additional cost to you, we may receive compensation for our recommendations…
- Cardboard tubes
- White wool, string, or twine
- Googly Eyes. You can make your own eyes from paper if you like.
- Orange foam or cardboard for the nose
- Buttons or other materials to “add buttons”
- A marker to draw his mouth
- Black or dark blue cardboard for the arms. You could also choose to use actual sticks!
- To make the ear warmers we used a pipe cleaner and pom-poms.
- Glue to stick it all together.
Do you want to build a snowman?
- First, you want to cover the cardboard tube with white wool.
- We cut a little slit on one side of the cardboard tube and used this as a starting and ending point to secure the wool.
- Once the tub is completely covered add your eyes, nose, mouth, and arms.
- Dress him with buttons and some ear warmers.
And there you have it! The cutest little cardboard tube snowman craft!
Perfect for winter!
Here are a few more recycled crafts we think you may enjoy;
- Flower stamping – did you know that cardboard tubes make the best flowers!
- Paper cup and egg carton windmill – this actually turns.
- Egg carton space ship – complete with flames!
- Egg carton turtles – this is brilliantly cute!
We would love to see your own snowman and snowlady – share them in our Facebook group! Join us here and send us a photo!
Addicted to Instagram? Yes, we are too!! Follow us here…