We love Rudolph – and therefore we LOVE Christmas Reindeer Crafts!
It helps that our favourite movie of all time – Frozen – also has a reindeer, thanks to Sven for adding to Christmas!
Here are some of our favourites!
Footprint Reindeer greeting card craft – without a doubt the cutest reindeer you will ever make!
Chocolate and Cherry Reindeer Play Dough – get to keep little hands busy! No-cook recipe.
- Handprint Reindeer TP Roll Craft: Crafty Morning
- Clothespin Reindeer – Dollar Crafts: Keeping up with the Kiddos
- Adorable Reindeer photo frame: The Educators Spin on It
- Milk carton Reindeer craft: Crafty Morning
- Santa & Reindeer popsicle stick puppets: I Heart Crafty Things
Flying Handprint Reindeer. This is a great group activity! Perfect for family craft and the classroom!
- Handprint Reindeer Craft: Mommysavers
- Popsicle Stick Reindeer: Glued to my Crafts
- Pinecone Reindeer Ornaments: Fireflies and Mud Pies
- Flower Pot Reindeer Bell: Dollar Store Crafts
Fingerprint Reindeer Gift Tags – a great addition to a gift!
- Thumbprint Reindeer Christmas ball Ornaments: Little Bit Funky
- Holly Jolly Reindeer Printed Gift Wrap: Splash of Something
- Reindeer craft and counting game: Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Reindeer cork craft for kids: Red Ted Art
Magic Reindeer food – because you need to prepare!
Looking for other Christmas Crafts ideas?
You have certainly come to the right place! Don’t forget to follow our Christmas Board on Pinterest – most jingle here than anywhere else!!