Today we welcome Maggy from Red Ted Art to our site.
Maggy has put together some wonderful cute Easter crafts that I am so happy to share with you!
Hello! It’s so lovely to share some cute Easter Crafts with you today.
Crafting with children is my favorite way of creating great memories and traditions surrounding the holidays, with the added bonus of adorable, handmade Holiday decor!
Cute Easter Crafts
Here are my favorite craft ideas for Easter (or Spring!)
- These Bunny Bookmarks combine my love for making corner bookmarks with our love of bunnies for the perfect, simple craft to kick off your Easter crafting! All you need is a sheet of paper, scissors, a pritt stick, and a couple pens. Easy, peasy.
- If your kids love to sew or want to learn, make some Bunny Brooches! These brooches are easy enough for beginning sewists and make perfect little handmade gifts for friends or a lovely addition to your children’s already adorable Easter outfits.
- Holiday crafts wouldn’t be complete without some paper plate crafts! Your little one will love making their own Paper Plate Bunny and Chick Purses to show off and hold all their other little Easter trinkets.
- If you’re looking for a fun Easter activity, these Pyramid Juggling Chooks make a great project for an older child learning to sew and the finished product is hours of fun for everyone to play with. I must warn you, though, these little chickens are highly addictive to sew. You won’t be able to stop at just one!
- Messy crafts are the most fun, right? Not only are these Easter Basket hens completely adorable but the whole process of decoupage and popping the balloon will mesmerize any child (or adult!)
- Easter wouldn’t be complete without dying some Easter eggs! Preschoolers will love experimenting with this version of Melted Crayon Eggs or the simpler (and less messy) Spotty eggs
- Sometimes printing a quick coloring page is a lifesaver and the perfect jumpstart to get in the Holiday spirit! Print a color by number Easter Bunny to entertain the little ones while you prep the Easter egg making supplies or print a few and color alongside them for a no-prep family craft.
- Like their paper plate counterparts, toilet paper roll crafts are iconic in Holiday crafting. There Mini TP Roll Easter Baskets put a creative spin on the traditional toilet paper roll animals and, coincidentally, the toilet paper roll is the perfect size to hold an egg!
- Children will be awed by the process of creating these beautiful Marbled (Dinosaur) Eggs. The finished eggs make an awesome addition to any Easter picnic or potluck.
I hope you enjoyed these craft ideas and found something you loved.
I would love to see you over at Red Ted Art sometime soon!