This frozen yoghurt bark is one of our favourite go
The choice of toppings depends on the mood – or occasion!! We have made these with fruit and nuts, blueberry and pistachio and this time we are adding a bit more fun (and sugar) because we want to theme it to Disney’s Frozen!
Disney Frozen Yoghurt Bark Ingredients:
- Honey – or any sugar/sugar substitute you prefer.
- We used natural yoghurt that can be a bit tart if left plain. If your yoghurt choice has more sugar or sweetener then this is not necessary!
- Yoghurt – Natural Greek Yoghurt, we prefer the 10% fat version. Interesting fact: the less fat yoghurts tend to contain more sugar!
- Toppings: we used blueberries and blue (ocean-themed) cake decorations
- Wax Kitchen Paper / Baking Paper
- Baking Sheet / Tray / Board / Flat plate
- Spatula or big flat knife
How to make Disney’s Frozen Yoghurt Bark…
- Add a cup of yoghurt to a bowl and add the honey – or sweeter if you are doing so – honey and sweetener to taste.
- We used about a tablespoon of honey to a cup of yoghurt.
- Cover a board or baking sheet with wax (baking) paper.
- Put the yoghurt onto the sheet of wax paper and with a spatula spread out a thinnish layer
- Add your choice of toppings! We used blueberries and cake sprinkles on this one, dried fruit and nuts here…
- Put into the freezer overnight.
- Once frozen break into a few chunks and store in a Tupperware or ziplock bag in the freezer until eating time!
Other wonderful snack and treat ideas for the whole family: