This is a great little Easter Bunny card – and so easy to make, especially since I have included a free printable template!
Let’s get started!!
What do you need?
2. A4 thick paper or cardboard. You can print out the template and bunny onto paper and use a strong card for the actual card piece (the blue in my picture).
There are TWO templates to choose from:
1. NUMBER 1 allows you to print directly onto white and pink card, so there are two pages – one for white and one for pink.
2. NUMBER 2 allows you to print out onto any card and then cut out the bits and pieces to use as a stencil. It is only 1 page to download.
NUMBER 1 – DOWNLOAD HERE
NUMBER 2 – DOWNLOAD HERE
When you have all the pieces in front of you:
1. Fold the A4 in half
2. Make your ears first, stick the little pink bits onto the white ears
3. Then assemble the card – without any glue
4. When you are happy with the layout, stick all the bits on!
5. Draw on some eyes and whiskers
The white face is easy to cut on the corner of a sheet of paper – or card – as you get two perfectly straight lines and a 90° angle…
Like this – I used a stencil onto a white card…
One of your ears is going to hang out over the end of the card.
Stick the entire ear onto the card and then trim the bit that extends over the edge.
Enjoy and Happy Hopping Easter!
Here are some other Easter Ideas I think you may enjoy:
- Potato printed Easter eggs – this is a wonderful painting/printing activity for children of all ages!
- Hama bead Easter decorations – including bunnies, chicks, and eggs!
- Easter egg painting inspired by the masters. Want a Rembrandt-inspired egg… look no further!