We have seen this idea so many times and finally decided to give it a try!
WOW!! The results are fantastic, especially when using a black background and bright neon paints!
Digging into the recycling is something we do often and we have created a bunch of great crafts and beautiful art projects with a simple toilet roll or cardboard tube! Here are some other ideas:
- Printing flowers the easy way with carload tubes.
- Big flower stamp made with cardboard tubes. We created an entire garden!
- Sunflower stamp made with toilet rolls. Beautiful summer idea!
- Toddler painting idea. Great for learning all about circles!
The perfect New Year or 4th July Craft!
Materials needed to make great fireworks!
- Cardboard tubes or toilet rolls
- Paint – we use paints like these
- Cardboard or Paper. We used black. Dark blue or dark purple would also work perfectly to make a night sky! We used A3/ 12×16 inch.
How to make easy cardboard tube fireworks:
This is super easy to do!
- First, you cut up your cardboard tube. I cut strips two inches long. Fireworks can have different shapes. I think these thin strips work the best.
- We added white, yellow, red and blue paint to a plate and slowly started dipping the tubes into the paint and printing.
- Print – Print – Print!
- Tip. Add a little white to all colors – it makes them stand out on the dark background.
If you liked making these cardboard tube fireworks here are some other easy cardboard tube craft ideas:
Sunflower stamps: A beautiful example of how easy something can be! We created this lovely painting with 3 empty TP rolls!
Flower printing: Cardboard tube flower printing is one of those ideas that have been around for many years and never gets old!
Flower stamp: super easy to make and use and the result is fabulous!