We love making our own Christmas Cards and this idea is right up there with the cutest!! It is a relatively low mess activity – there is no paint or glitter involved, and it’s super easy!
Materials to make this easy Santa Christmas Greeting Card:
Easy Amazon links provided:
We have created a template for you to use for the card to help… who has the time to origami around Christmas!!
- Thick Paper or Card Stock. We used red, white, black and glitter gold
- Free Printable Template – Download here
Easy Foldable Santa Christmas Card Instructions:
So easy to make, just follow the simple instructions in the video below.
- Download and print template. You can either print directly onto the red paper – or if you are going to make more than one, you can print onto a sheet that you can cut out and use as a template.
- Fold over as shown in the video and add Santa’s Belt and His Face.
- We cut his beard and curled it a little with a pair of scissors
Once you are finished cutting and sticking you can add your own message to the inside of the card!
You can add it directly onto the card – or cut out a different colour for the insert – as we did below!