These are wonderfully wonderful!!! Fingers make the best little Christmas lights. They look great and they are also a fantastic keepsake of those little fingerprints!
These fingerprint Christmas lights are about the easiest thing you can do! Seriously!
We love painting with hands and feet and fingers and toes! I have included some more great ideas at the end of this post!
What supplies do you need to make these fingerprint Christmas lights?
- Cardboard / Cardstock that you can fold to the desired size, or buy these ready-made blank greeting cards. We used white as the paint stands out the best.
- Paint. Any good Kids’ paint will work. We love paints like these…
- A black marker pen
- Some willing little fingers!
How to make fingerprint Christmas lights:
This is a super easy craft and it is totally fun as there is no wrong or right!
- Print your fingerprints with different color paints, leaving some space between them.
- Let the paint dry – best to do this overnight as fingerprints can be a little paint heavy – so it will take some time.
- Join the lights by adding a little black rectangle to the top of each fingerprint and then join with a line or curly line.
- Have a look at this fun step by step video below: