Hip Hip HOORAY!!
We have recently had a birthday party in the house!
I was looking for something I could make – 25 of – to go to school – that was going to create excitement – but not cost me the earth… then I stumbled upon these…
The thing about these party favors – or gifts – or class gifts – or any gift really – is that they are so easy to make and kids LOVE them!!
How to make Magic Flower Birthday Party Gifts:
- Round/ Flower Shaped Magic Towels – also called Compressed Towels or Grow Washcloths…
- Card Stock
- Popsicle / Craft Sticks
- I wrote a little message – Emma is 4 – onto each popsicle stick (I used the wider craft stick version)
- Then I cut out flower shapes from some card…
- … and glued (with my glue gun) any strong glue will work – glued the flowers onto the popsicle sticks
- Last, onto each flower I stuck a Magic Towel in the centre!
The kids LOVED them!
I know my two would open a new one every day in the bath given half the chance!
We have never had such clean faces!!