Wrap that special gift in something made with love!
Potato printed wrapping paper!
We used newsprint for the paper, but you can use anything you wish… (brown paper also works really well!)
We made our gift wrap using a potato stamp!
Here are instructions on how to make one – the easy way!
Of course, you can find all kinds of heart stamps – use whatever you have available!
If you would like to make stamps with bottle tops and foam stamps, here is how we do it… and easy DIY stamp idea!
This is a real money saver and turns out incredibly pretty!!
It is also a lovely bit of stamping for the kiddies!
Children love to stamp!
Inspired by Love? Here are some of our popular Valentine’s – LOVE INSPIRED – Ideas:
- Send Hugs and Kisses this Valentine’s Day! Make these wonderful greeting cards. Especially great for loved ones far away!
- Play Dough Activity themed around Valentine’s – including a wonderful rose scented playdough recipe!
- Easy to make Valentine’s table name cards
- This is a HOOT! Valentine’s Owl Craft – made with handprints
- Child Made Valentine’s Day Greeting Cards
- ReCycled Valentines Day Craft Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Process Art for Children