We can’t seem to get enough of these little Minions, so these Minion Halloween Costumes Treat Bag ideas, plus ways to decorate your Halloween house and Make Pumpkins should inspire everyone blue and yellow!
Let us have a look at the most important part of Halloween first…
THE MINION HALLOWEEN COSTUME!
Minion Costumes can be dead easy to make!
Yay!! Bee Do Bee Do Bee Do…
- Despicable Me Costumes from Coolest Homemade Costumes
- Easy Minion Costume with Sewn Hat – from Wine and Glue
- Last Minute Minion Hats – step by step instructions included from Make and Takes
- Minions Hats with AWESOME goggles from Playing with Scissors
- These Minions are AWESOME! If you have time to make the real thing, this tutorial is great, thanks Craftaholics Anonymous.
- Free Printable Goggles and Mouths – perfect to stick onto your outfit from Hale Grafx
- Get the entire family involved this Halloween from Julie Olson Books
- Family set including Gru and Lucy Instructions from Another Big Bite
- The cutest DiY Minions at Hodge Podge
- DiY Minion Tutu Dress – foe the princess in your life! From The Hair Bow Company
- Purple Minion – and others – from Happenings of The Harper Household
- Face Painting Minion Tutorial!! This is amazing!!
- Minion Face Painting – this is a little more easy!! – Video Tutorial!
I have included some Minion Costume Links and Resources at the end of this post!
Halloween would just not be the same without a pumpkin or two! These Minion Pumpkins are way to cute!!
- Minion Pumpkin Tutorial from Craftberry Bush – with step by step instructions
- Painted Pumpkin – from This Old House 2013 pumpkin carving contest
- Clever Butternut Minion Pumpkin – makes a good shape – from Dworianyn Love Nest
- Spray Painted Halloween Minions – great photo tutorial – from Todays Mama
- Free Printable Minion Carving Templates from She Knows
- Step by Step Minion Drawing Instructions – Just in case!
Treat Bags! For the all important Halloween Stash!!
- DiY Minion Treat Bags from Totally The Bomb, no sew, step by step instructions!
- Minion Tote Bag from Gluesticks are wonderful – this tutorial requires sewing, but has a step by step photo tutorial!
- Minion Sand Buckets work brilliantly for Halloween Candy! From Frugal Fun 4 Boys
- Make your Own Paper Bag Minion Treat Bags – at Pams Party & Practical Tips
- Here are some FREE Minion Printables from Halegrafx for you to use to make the paper Treat Bags – like the ones above!
Front Porch and Window Halloween Decoration Ideas – Just in case you would like to go with a ‘Yellow and Blue’ inspired theme!
- Despicable Me Front Door Decoration by Homedit
- GIANT google eyes from Maker Mama Craft Blog
- Amazing Minion Wreath by It’s A Fabulous Life
- These Hay Bale guys are very cute, image only – I think you get the idea!
- Balloons make great Minions! Try making these from Catch my Party
- Have your tried making these Lanterns? Image only.
I really hope you have found a whole lot of great halloween ideas! I have added some resources – below – in case you feel inspired!!
DiY and Ready Made Minion Halloween Resources (affiliate links)