With the HO HO HO of Christmas more than often comes a fair
I’ve found some wonderful No Mess Christmas Craft Ideas – sometimes they need a little glue, more often than not paper is involved, but NO paint, NO glitter and definitely NO SLIME!!
Kids Christmas Crafts low on Mess:
- Easy Christmas Wreath Ornament – using paper straws // Projects with Kids
- DiY Paper Garland // Easy Peasy and Fun
- Santa Puppet // Make Film Play
- Paper Cone Christmas Tree Craft // Resourceful Mama
- Woven Christmas Tree // Buggy and Buddy
- Santa Handprint Craft // Simple Everyday Mom
- Scrunched Paper Christmas Tree Craft // Crafts on Sea
- Paper Snowflake // It’s always Autumn
- Reindeer Finger Puppets // Artsy Momma
- Jingle Bell Necklace // PreKinders
- Paper Plate Woven Tree // Non Toy Gifts
- DiY Cork Candle // Artsy Momma
- DiY Bead and Pipecleaner Ornaments // Vicky Barone
- Paper Strip Reindeer and Tree // The Keeper of The Cheerios
- Paper Strip Angel // Buggy and Buddy
- Tea Light Snowman // One Little Project
- Snowman and Elf Bookmark // Brooklyn Active Mama
- Beautiful Paper Decorations // The Links Site
- Lego Candy Cane // Creative Green Living
- Kids Paper Chain Advent Calander // Mod Podge Rocks
- Paper Filled Ornament // Active Littles
- Jingle Bells Splatter painting – Ok I am not going to lie – this includes paint, but it is the most mess free paint idea I can think of!!
- Here is a selection of Christmas Crafts using sticks! Some are very messy – others need a few sticks and some twine!!
- Hama Bead Greeting Card Ideas
- Hand-print Grinch Craft // Non Toy Gifts
- Pom Pom Ornaments // Hello Wonderful
If it is a mess that you are after then give these crafts a try!!