Poppers! The perfect Christmas Decoration!
This is a fun, fairly simple way to make great Christmas Decorations that can be hung on the tree or around the house!
- Wallpaper Glue – or a clear glue equivalent
- String / Wool / Twine
- A popper – or pin in plain English!
- Finishing Touches – you can make your own or use store bought balls and mushrooms etc
- Blow up your balloon.
- Dip your string into the wallpaper glue so it is submerged.
- Wrap the string around the balloon in different directions, until it is almost fully covered.
- Wait for it to dry – overnight should do it.
- Now for the fun part! Pop the balloon inside and pull it out. You should be left with a string ball.
- Add a hanging string to the top and decorate!
Both children and adults will love this activity and best of all, these little poppers make the perfect gifts for family and friends!