Do you ever create beautiful art and crafts with your children and then never look at it again? Here is a wonderful activity that gets made – with much excitement – AND gets played with – literally for hours – afterwards!!
These Princess Popsicle Stick Puppets are a fantastic little craft to make AND play with!
We loved designing our puppets dresses and once they were completely finished we had our own puppet show!
Emma is carrying them around like dolls now!!
What do you need? (amazon affiliate links provided)
- Big Popsicle or Wood Craft Sticks
- Cardboard – for the dresses & Heads
- Self Adhesive Gemstones to decorate the dresses with
- Glue Gun or Non Runny Glue
- Wool or string to make hair
- Washable Markers or Crayons to draw on faces
I cut out dresses from various cardboard pieces I had – in different ‘styles’
Then Emma Decorated the dresses!
Then we made oval shaped heads and drew on faces and added hair!
On the heads were complete we stuck them onto really big craft sticks – and added the dresses too!
I thought they turned out really cute!!
Be sure to pop over and check it out!