I have to say it… This recipe is THE BOMB!
It makes use of Pillsbury Pizza Crust, feel free to use any pizza dough, store bought or ready made!
Strawberry Brie Bombs
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1 cup of strawberry jam
- 1/2 lb of brie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the Pillsbury Pizza Crust into 3″ x 3″ squares. Press each square into a muffin cup.
- Cut the brie – approximately 3/4 inch cube for each. Place a cube of brie in the center of each Pillsbury square.
- Top the brie with a spoon of strawberry jam
- Bake for 10 minites or until the corners are toasted light brown.