I have to say it… This recipe is THE BOMB!
It makes use of Pillsbury Pizza Crust, feel free to use any pizza dough, store bought or ready made!
- Pillsbury Pizza Crust
- 1 cup of strawberry jam
- 1/2 lb of brie
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut the Pillsbury Pizza Crust into 3″ x 3″ squares. Press each square into a muffin cup.
- Cut the brie – approximately 3/4 inch cube for each. Place a cube of brie in the center of each Pillsbury square.
- Top the brie with a spoon of strawberry jam
- Bake for 10 minites or until the corners are toasted light brown.