This really is the easiest yummiest chocolate sauce I have come across in a long time!
If you are looking for chocolate sauce to pour over your ice cream – this is the perfect match!
- 385g (one tin) condensed milk
- 380g (one tine) evaporated milk
- 200g dark (pure) chocolate
- 200g milk chocolate
- Mix the condensed and evaporated milk together in a bowl
- Melt the chocolate – both types – in a separate bowl (Overheating or adding moisture may cause chocolate to thicken. Break chocolate into small pieces, and place in top pan of double boiler over hot water – not fiercely boiling water. Cling wrap the top of the bowl to avoid water splashing in if necessary)
- Once the chocolate is melted, add it to the mixed condensed and evaporated milk and stir until properly mixed together.
- Pour into storage containers and wait for it to cool.
- Once cool, put into the fridge.
- The chocolate sauce will thicken slightly in the fridge, perfect for pouring!
Pin the Recipe for Later: