If like us you are learning about shapes, then this circle printing toilet roll craft activity is fantastic – because children love it and because it is so easy to set up!
Children from about the age of 2 can manage this printing – so this is definitely something for your toddler!
I stood the toilet rolls in different paint colours and then we got printing!!
Materials: Toilet Roll Printing
- We used the stand for the regular paint cups – like this one, however, a muffin tray would work a treat to add the paint too!
- Poster paint or any child-friendly non-toxic paint (assuming you are painting here with younger kids – who from time to time love to eat paint!!)
- Large cardboard or paper – a paper roll across the table works a treat for these big
It was very interesting to see how different children carried out the printing exercise – and how they each put circles onto paper…
The colours were great!
Looking at the final results it is hard to believe that it is only empty toilet rolls and paint!
This is such an easy activity = and cheap – to set up!
Perfect for preschool and toddler art!
We have also explored circle printing with other circle items – most found in your recycling! Also, a great activity to set up for a slightly younger child!
More cardboard tube roll ideas? Here are some of our favourites:
- Printing flowers with cardboard tubes
- Make these beautiful TP roll blooms today!
- Easy sunflower stamps made with cardboard tubes
- Easy Easter Bunny stamps
Pin us for later!!