Wooden clothespin Christmas tree ornaments have been around forever. This is the first time we are making them and I am happy to say that they turned out wonderfully!
One of those simple ideas that just seem to work!
We love making Christmas tree crafts at this time of year! Decorating our home with all our handmade crafts really does add a little something special!
Supplies needed to make a wooden clothespin Chrismas Tree:
- Wooden clothespins/clothes pegs
- Glue. We used a hot glue gun, you could also use strong fast-drying glue.
- String or twine to add a hanger
How to make these wonderful Christmas trees:
- Break apart the wooden peg by twisting both sides of the peg in the opposite direction.
- Glue the tree together as shown in the picture below.
- Cut a piece of string, make a loop, and stick it onto the back of your tree.
Beautiful and simple! These wooden clothespin Christmas tree ornaments will make wonderful Christmas gifts. Make a set of 3 and wrap them up beautifully!
Here are a few more Christmas crafts that we think you may enjoy: